To be able to use any of our premium plugins, you’ll have to enter your license key to unlock it. Before following below instructions, make sure you’ve installed the plugin.
- When you purchase the Pro version, you’ll also receive a license key.
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, go to
Settings > The name of the plugin you purchased.
- Enter your license key and click
Update License Key.
- If your license key validated successfully, you’ll see a lot more settings when the page refreshes. If your license key was invalid, you’ll be prompted to enter it again.
- Remember to deactivate the free version (if you have that installed).