1. Adding a location & hours
Before you can display anything, you have to insert at least one location and update its opening times.
- Go to the settings page via
Settings > Business Hours Indicator Pro
- On the Location & Hours tab, Click
- Choose a unique name and click
Add. This name is never displayed on the front end.
- On your new location, click
Edit Hours. A popup window appears.
- Enter each day’s opening times. If you have a break over lunch, click the
plus iconnext to the opening times to add more time slots.
Donewhen you’re finished.
- Settings are automatically saved.
2. Display on your website
Now that you’ve added a location and opening times, adding them to your website is simple. You can use any of the available shortcodes or widgets to display time tables or opening hour indicators.
3. Tweak the output by changing settings
There are two ways to change the look & feel of the output:
- Via options on the
Settings > Business Hours Indicator Propage.
- By adding attributes to the shortcode.