When you buy one of our plugins, you can choose between 3 plans:
- Single site – Covers 1 site
- 3-sites – Covers up to 3 sites
- Unlimited – Covers unlimited sites
This article will help you to decide how many sites your license needs to cover.
Test, development or local installs do not count
In addition to the number of live websites included in your plan, you can use your license key on an unlimited number of local, test or development WordPress installs.
Whether or not a site is local or a test/dev site depends on its URL and should have one of the following:
- The localhost domain name
- The local IP 127.0.0.1
- End in .dev, .development, .staging, or .test
- A subdomain like dev.something, testing.something, or staging.something
If you have a WordPress multisite then each site counts as a separate activation. For example, if your multisite network consists of 3 sites then you will need the 3-site license.
Can I test the plugin on 1 site, then upgrade my license later?
Yes, you can update your license key later and pay the difference. If you want to upgrade, please contact us with your license key in the message.