Our Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce plugin allows you to easily add additional options (also called “add ons”) to your WooCommerce products. This document describes how to install the premium version of the plugin.
1. Install the plugin
Once you have purchased Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce, you can download the plugin files, as well as your license key, directly from your Studio Wombat account.
- Download the plugin.
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard, then go to Plugins → Add new → Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File and select the ZIP file advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro-version-xxx.zip you just downloaded.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the installation process to be finished, then click Activate.
2. Enter your license key
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin:
- Via the WordPress dashboard menu, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Product Fields.
- On this page, you’ll be asked to enter your license key before you can use the plugin.
- Enter your license key, as found in your Studio Wombat account, and click Activate.
- The page should refresh and you should see other settings appear.
If you’re having issues activating your license, please contact us.