You’re getting a “couldn’t connect to license server” error when trying to activate your license
- Make sure the free version of the plugin is deactivated or uninstalled.
- Make sure you did not rename the plugin folder to something other than the folder as found in the zip package. If you did rename the plugin folder, put it back to its original name.
- Try again in 1 minute. If there’s high traffic on our licensing server, it may have had a temporary hiccup.
- If the issue still persists, it’s most likely due to a firewall or a proxy server preventing WordPress from connecting to our licensing server. Ask your host to allow outgoing connections to studiowombat.com.
- Still not fixed? Contact us!