Version 2.0 – 23 March 2023
- New: when creating “file upload” previews, you can now select how these should be displayed (stretch to fit or scale to fit).
- Improvement: rewritten some of the “live text” logic for performance improvements.
- Fix: fixed a minor bug with one of the filters for developers.
Version 2.0 – 23 March 2023
- Improvement: performance improvements.
- Improvement: enhanced the way custom fonts are rendered.
- Fix: fixed bugs when adding dynamic rules for the font size.
- Fix: fixed a bug where gallery thumbnails were not clickable for a few seconds at page load.
- Fix: fixed a bug with the auto scrolling feature.
Version 1.7 – 20 February 2023
- Improvement:improved canvas size calculation.
- Improvement: better integration with the popular theme Woodmart custom zoom.
- Fix: fixed an issue with setting font sizes for mobile/tablet in the admin settings.
Version 1.6 – 8 February 2023
- New: line height setting for text.
- New: setting to calculate exact text height (if text does not appear where it should, enable this).
- Improvement: admin UI updates.
- Improvement: you can mow manually edit the bound data if drawing it is not accurate enough.
Version 1.5.1 – 2 February 2023
- Other: tested compatibility with new Woo beta version.
Version 1.5 – 30 January 2023
- Improvement: improved image rendering for slow loading images.
- Improvement: enhanced admin UI to be compatible with APF 2.5.
Version 1.4 – 7 January 2023
- New: setting to vertically align text in the bounding box.
- New: if more characters are typed than can fit in the box, the text will automatically shrink to fit..
Version 1.3.8 – 28 December 2022
- Improvement: improved the backend image settings when you are using small images (below 450×450).
- Improvement: improved the “autoscroll” setting.
- Fix: fixed an error when your Live Content Preview configuration would still reference a field that has been removed.
Version 1.3.7 – 27 December 2022
- New: added a setting to auto scroll to the live-preview slide when changes are made.
- Improvement: added a “settings” link on the plugin page for easy access to the backend settings.
Version 1.3.6 – 21 November 2022
- Improvement: performance improvements when uploading large images (above 3.5MB).
- Other: for developers: added an event before drawing text on a canvas.
Version 1.3.5 – 24 October 2022
- Improvement: performance improvements when using live content preview on images added through APF (rather than the product gallery).
Version 1.3.4 – 21 October 2022
- Improvement: minor fixes.
- Other: verify Woo 7.1 compatibility.
Version 1.3.3 – 8 October 2022
- Fix: fixed the configurator not starting when the product gallery ony contains one image.
Version 1.3.2 – 7 October 2022
- Improvement: improved compatibility with the Image Layers add-on.
Version 1.3.1 – 2 October 2022
- New: text swatches and radio buttons can also be used to live preview now.
- Fix: fixed modal windows not closing correctly on older browsers.
- Fix: fixed a typo in the help explanation.
Version 1.3.0 – 30 September 2022
- New: font sizes can now be set dynamically.
- New: alignment can now be set dynamically.
- Fix: fixed an issue of backend images sometimes appearing stretched in the configuration popup.
Version 1.2.6 – 26 September 2022
- Fix: fixed font upload where some sites wrongly return a HTTP URL instead of HTTPS.
Version 1.2.5 – 31 July 2022
- Improvement: added width & height info display in the backend when adding images.
- Other: verify Woo version 6.8.
Version 1.2.4 – 11 July 2022
- Improvement: better support when duplicating products.
- Fix: fixed an issue where some images wouldn’t appear in the backend.
Version 1.2.3 – 23 June 2022
- Fix: fixed an issue where some custom fonts displayed a larger first character.
Version 1.2.2 – 20 June 2022
- Fix: fixed an issue where some image upload fields would duplicate in some cases.
- Improvement: updated dependency scripts to their latest version.
Version 1.2.1 – 19 May 2022
- Fix: fixed an issue with some fonts not uploading.
Version 1.2.0 – 19 May 2022
- New: ability to add custom fonts.
- Fix: fixed an issue with text still showing if a conditional should hide it.
Version 1.1.1 – 17 May 2022
- Fix: fixed an issue with changing the color of text.
Version 1.1.0 – 10 April 2022
- New: you can now add “live preview” content on image fields added by the APF plugin.
- Improvement: minified JS & CSS files, reducing the (already small) footprint on your site with 50%.
Version 1.0 – 2 March 2022