- Fix: fixed a bug where non-WooCommerce shoppable image weren’t editable.
- Fix: Completely remove deprecated (since PHP 7.2) code.
- Fix: fixed an issue with data “icon” attributes.
- Fix: CSS issue with images that are not going full width in the parent.
- Update: added WooCommerce “tested upto” tags.
- Update: added a few filters to make the plugin extendable for developers.
- Fix: fixed issue with opening the popups on hover.
- Fix: popup wasn’t closing when clicking outside the image.
- Added: option to open the popup while hovering the tag instead of clicking it.
- Update: the displayed price now takes into account sales price and WooCommerce currency settings.
- Update: ability to change the WordPress capability to edit the plugin settings.
- Fix: cleaned up some outdated CSS.
- Fix: fixed issue with range sliders in the backend.
- Update: the mini cart is now reloaded via ajax when you add a product to cart.
- Fix: fixed a bug where the color picker wasn’t loading on the admin settings screen.
- Fix: fixed a bug where the button text color wasn’t set.
- Update: some minor CSS changes for theme compatibility.
- Fix: fixed a bug with editing some images in the backend.
- Added: ability to add product straight to cart (via ajax).
- Added: animations for smoother UX.
- Added: support for variable products.
- Added: more design options.
- Update: performance improvements.
- Fix: CSS fixes.
- Added: option to select preferred image size for the shoppable cards.
- Fix: check Woo 3.5+ compatibility.
- Enhancement: if a product doesn’t exist anymore, it won’t be loaded when editing an image in the backend.
- Enhancement: Better loading of Woo products on the backend.
- Fix: small mobile enhancements.
- Fix: Remove get_display_price in favor of get_price.