What’s the difference between each version (pro, extended, bundle license)?
The Pro version
The Pro version is the cheapest variant of the plugin and contains a good base of powerful features. This version is sufficient for most store owners.
The Extended version
The extended license contains everything from Pro and a few additional powerful features. This version is meant for store owners that require a more complex product/pricing setup. Here are the extra features included in this version:
- Extra field types: the Extended version comes with 2 extra field types: “image swatches with quantities” and the “calculation” field. You can read about all field types here.
- Extra formulas: as you probably already know, our plugin allows you to change the product’s final price. It has a few pricing types , one of which is formula-based pricing. The Extended version has extra features built-in to create powerful formulas. It has various math functions like
ceiland allows for conditional logic through the
iffunction. A full list of available formula functions can be found here, along with a note of which appear in the Pro or Extended version.
- Extra option for the date field: the Extended version allows you to disable certain dates, disable weekdays, or set min. and max. allowed dates. All available options are explained here.
- Change the final product weight: the Extended version can change the product’s final weight depending on selected options. This means the shipping price can increase depending on what customers chose on the product page.
- Extra options for image swatches: the Extended version allows you to show a larger image when a customer hovers over an image swatch. It allows them to see a zoomed-in version of the image.
In the future, advanced features like this are likely not going to be added to our Pro version. They will make it into the Extended version instead.
The bundle contains the Extended version (described above), as well as all current and future add-on plugins. Add-on plugins extend the core plugin with extra large feature sets. You can view all available add-ons here.
While this is the most expensive package, it’s also the best value for money. For a little extra, you get access to a lot of powerful features.
Was this article helpful?